When you register with Cast44, we collect certain personal information from you (e.g. your name, email address, phone number etc.). All your information is held on secure encrypted servers. We will treat all your personal information as fully confidential. Members who choose to display personal information publicly do so at their own risk and should do so with regard to our Terms and Conditions
We may use your personal and user information to:
– supply the services for your subscription(s)
– communicate with you
– send you notifications relevant to your account
– vet your professional background
– notify you of other products and/or services that we think will be of interest to you (you will have the opportunity to opt out of the ways which we contact you by)
– improve our products & services
By submitting your details, you agree to allow us to contact you for the above purposes by e-mail, phone, text or writing, and that you do not consider any of these forms of communication from us as spam or a breach of your privacy
Transfer of your personal data
– We use https / ssl to ensure the transfer of your data is as secure as possible. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
– We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the circumstances set out below:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of BFN Productions Limited or our customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
– You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking the relevant boxes within your account. You can also exercise the right at any time by unsubscribing or updating your e-mail preferences through the links in any e-mail or in your account.
Third Party Services
– Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates or any non-affiliated site. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or content on them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
– Also, we may post your information / uploaded content on external websites including (but not limited to) facebook, youtube, twitter or pinterest.
Access to information
– You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.